1. We were in six
2. My parents were working in the fields.
3. I liked it even though i come up third in average.
4. Ultil the third years.
5. You even if those times were more strict than now.
6. Fairly stringent.
7. Yes certainly, not listening to the people who put in a corner of the class.
8. No, the writing on the reports.
9. No, it wasn't much
10. I wanted to pull on a family one day
11. Yes, certainly
12. I didn't not play sports.
13. Yes they approved.
14. Quite well but of course was different from now.
15. Disco music
16. Yes, I went
17. Yes, we liked our life.
18. We went out at the weekend only.
19. I went in the disco with my friends.
20. No, we didn't buy
21. I only read magazines
22. No, i'm not interested
23. My family did not have much money and so we had no clothes for fashion, we all went well
24. My favourite actor was George Clooney and my favourite actress was Julia Roberts.
25. Yes, they were