1.We were in five, my mother, my three brothers and me.
2.My mother was a housewife and my dad was a truck driver.
3.Yes I did.
4.I went to school for ten yaers.
5.Yes I liked them.
6.Yes the teachers were strict.
7.The punishment was more homework.
8.No, I never took disciplinary notes.
9.Yes, they were many homework.
10.I wanted a children.
11.Yes I did.
12.I practised football and volleyball.
13.No my mother didn't approve football… Continue
1. We were in six
2. My parents were working in the fields.
3. I liked it even though i come up third in average.
4. Ultil the third years.
5. You even if those times were more strict than now.
6. Fairly stringent.
7. Yes certainly, not listening to the people who put in a corner of the class.
8. No, the writing on the reports.
9. No, it wasn't much
10. I wanted to pull on a family one day
11. Yes, certainly
12. I didn't not play… Continue
1. In her family there are 5 people.
2. Her mum was a housewife and her dad was a metal-worker.
3. Yes, she did.
4. She went to school for 5 years.
5. The teachers were nice.
6. No, they weren't strict
7. He sometimes punished the boys.
8. No, They didn't.
9. No, we hadn't got a lot of homework.
10. She wanted to be a teacher.
11. No, she didn't.
12. She didn't do any sports.
13. If she had play sports they would have… Continue
1-There were six people in her family.
2-Her mother was a housewife.Her father was an official.
4-She went to school for twelve years.
5-They were a little strict but they were a good people.
6-Yes,they were a little
7-Yes,there were.They were beating.
9-Yes,she did a lot of homework.
10-She wanted to be a judge.
12-She played volleyball,table tennis,basketball,
*there were 4 people in his family
*his father was an officer and his mother was a housewife
*yes he liked it very much
*he went to school for 8 years primary 4 years millitary high school
*they were perfect
*no they were not strict
*no there weren't any punishments
*yes they put many disciplanary notes
*yes he had a lot of homework to do
*he wanted to be pilot when he was a child
*no he didn't succeed in his dreams because of his hearing… Continue
Added by EcE on April 14, 2009 at 11:02am —
1) There were six people in my family.
2) His mother was a housewife and his father worked for turkish airlines
3) Yes, he did.
4) He went to school for 19 years.
5) They were nice and goog-looking.
6) They were very strict.
7) Sure! there were. they punished us by hitting our hands with a ruler.
8) No they didn't.
9) Yes, there was a lot of home work to do.
10) He wanted to be an officer in the army.
11) No he didn't
1-There were five people in her family.
2-Her father was an army officer and her mother was an housewife.
3-No,she didn’t like going to school.
4-She went to school for 15 years.
5-They were hardworking.
6-They were scrict.
9-Yes,she had a lot of homework.
10-She wanted to be a lawyer.
11-No,she didn’t succeed her dreams.
12-She played volleyball.
14-There was not a lot of traffic… Continue
Added by nurhak on April 12, 2009 at 10:53am —
1)There were five people in her family
2)Her mother was a housewife , her father was a teacher
3)Yes, she liked going to school
4)She went to school fifteen years.
5)Her teacher was lovely and disciplinary
6)No, she wasn't strict
7)No , there weren't any punishments.
8)No , they didn't put any disciplinary notes.
9)Yes , she had a lot of homework to do
10)When she was a child , she wanted to play a doll
11)No, she didn't succed in her… Continue
1)There were six people in his family.
2)His parents were teachers.
3)Yes, he did. But sometimes he went out with his friends at school times.
4)Five years primary school , three years middle school , four yerars high school , six years university
5)He liked all of them
6)Usually they weren't strict but some of them were strict
7)No , there weren't any punishments . He was the top students in his school. The first rule was to be the top , you must never have… Continue
Added by Burçe Gökçen on April 12, 2009 at 4:43am —
We left on the 29th of Mach from Dolo's main car park. There were 44 students (2 classes) and 3 group leaders. We boarded the coach and said goodbye to our parents. The journey took 7 hours but we stopped twice. The first time near Ferrara, at the famous Pomposa Abbey. It's one of the biggest Benedictine monasteries in Italy. The building is Romanesque with a central nave and two aisles and a mosaic floor.
The second time we stopped at the Cathedral of Loreto, which is on the top of a hill… Continue
Added by Nicola on April 11, 2009 at 2:41am —